What are the qualities of being a leader?0
A leader is a person who works with the team not like standing aside and watching the team play around. Everybody has few qualities of being a leader in them. As like Morris Esformes has lots of trust associations and helping people on much industry. He is the perfect person who has set examples of many individuals and young generation as their inspiration.
Qualities for being a leader
- Honest and integrity; a real leader will always have true value ion their employees. There is no real success without team performance. Keeping the team motivated always helps in achieving their goal and performs high. When you work with clear attributes there are no way you losing your performance? The leader should value the real value performer in the team. De-motivating employees has lots of disadvantages such as making people spread negativity.
- Confidence; you are the person who spreads positivity and responsible one for building confidence among employees. When you do not have positive vibe in your mind, then it is hard to maintain your team. You should always be filled with positive energy and too much of confidence on completing the task. A team lead always becomes an inspiration for team, so you should act as an example for others.
- Good communicator; it is your duty to communicate your vision and mission of the company to employees. Make them clear about the roles and responsibilities. The strategies followed should direct them towards goal. You should always be a goal oriented person. Many research says, good communicator is a god leader. Many people misunderstand the attributers that may lead to many conflicts. It helps in can have better results.
- Decision making skills; every conflict that happens or any business ideas or suggestions has to be strongly analyzed by a leader and then precede it to the team. For instance, if you are planning to have options like procedure explaining and assigning tasks, you should always have a logical reason behind the plan. When employees work accordingly it leads to success, it is always better to explain them clearly to employees for better understanding.
- Delegation; it is important to focus on key responsibilities; it is not that you should throw away other works. Leader should know to prioritize the work and work accordingly. Developing lack of trust among employees delegate and research the objective. Delegate tasks to your subordinates and see how they perform. Provide them with all the resources and support they need to achieve the objective and give them a chance to bear the responsibility. If you continue to micromanage your subordinates, it will develop a lack of trust and more importantly, you will not be able to focus on important matters